Thursday, December 13, 2012

We're Just Two Lost Souls Swimming In A Fish Bowl

I can't believe I've kept this lil guy alive for 6 months. That's a personal record for me as far as fish go. I was the kid that always ended killing her fish somehow, so keeping my Chester guy alive has been pretty cool. He's a fun fish. Which is weird to say because fish are super boring, but I sure do like him. Believe it or not, he's actually kind of loud for a fish. I feel like he has character. How many people can say their fish has character?? That's right. Just crazy people like me.

Since I'm a loser, I like to celebrate my month anniversaries with him. Yesterday was our half year mark. We watch fish shows together to celebrate.

Anyways, I'll end this pointless blog entry with a video that I find amusing. Up to 1:05 is my life. Pretty funny how much I can relate. Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. Remember Face? My roommate and I shared him? We celebrated his first birthday(the day we got him) by watching finding nemo, eating fish-shaped fruit snacks, and eating a cake that I "decorated" to look like Face. We even broke off a very tiny crumb and put it in Face's bowl. He loved it! Have no shame!

    ReplyDelete