Monday, October 8, 2012

Trials And Tribulations

"Everybody in this life has their challenges and difficulties. That is part of our mortal test. The reason for some of these trials cannot be readily understood except on the basis of faith and hope because there is often a larger purpose which we do not always understand. Peace comes through hope."--James E. Faust
 
 
 
Seeing people you care about going through trials is a hard thing. Their trials can very well effect you and become a trial of your own in a way. When I endure trials that of which are not my own, I feel helpless. I don't know how to comfort the people I care about. Numerous people have been coming to me with their problems lately, and I feel like I'm no help at all. I feel sorrow and sympathy, but just saying "I'm Sorry" doesn't help.
 
I overcame some huge trials in my life a couple years ago. I've been problem free for the past two and a half years, and now all the sudden, so many things are crashing down on me, and I want to help everyone.
 
Some of these problems are reminding me of my own things that I've already overcome. Having to go through it again is making me uneasy to be honest. These are things I never thought I'd have to experience twice, but it's currently happening again.
 
It does help to know that I did get through it once, so I can do it again. I'm much more experienced and mature in life than I was when I was going through my challenges in the first place. I have a much bigger support system too.
 
Getting through the hard times in life is possible. All I can say is that you always need to see the positive in things in life no matter how small they may be. It gives you a much better attitude. (and helps you from going bonkers) I just keep telling myself over and over, "This too shall pass" because I'm right, it will pass and I will overcome it.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment