Monday, September 17, 2012

Who DOES This?!

Ok, ok. So I don't usually talk about my guy problems online, and this might be a little mean, BUT, this one is too good not to share.

So get this. The kid I dated the most recently was like last fall. We stopped dating in like December of last year. Reason for this post here.

Anywho, just so you understand the story I'm trying to tell, here's a recap of things that have happened since then. We didn't talk for like months, then he somehow found out I was moving, decided he wanted to "try things again" I told him no, moved, blah, blah, blah. In July, he asked if I moved, I told him yes, he told me to come home, he still wanted to "try things again" more blah, blah, blah. Well anyways, remember my trip to Utah? Yeah. Nothing. Not even a word. I didn't care though because my hopes certainly weren't up. I kinda guessed as much anyways. A couple weeks after I got home from visiting Utah, he got mad at ME for not "taking the effort to go see him." Haha, whatever. We hadn't talked since then until last night. Here's where the good stuff comes in.

Last night I could not fall asleep for the life of me. 3am finally rolls around and I had JUST gotten to sleep when I get a text... That wakes me up. I know, I know, I could have put my phone on silent and should've just turned it off, but that's not what happened. The text was from this kid. I decided to ignore it and try to go back to sleep. Nothing happened. 45 minutes later, I texted him back seeing what he wanted. Ohhhhhh my gosh. I've never laughed out of anger in my life before, but he sure got me to do it.

He tells me that there's this huge golf tournament going on in Chicagoland (Ryder Cup 2012), and asks me how far away I live from it. I told him I lived like half an hour away. He then proceeds to TELL me I'm going to go to this country club and BUY him a jacket from the tournament. What the heck? I asked him why he couldn't just buy one online and it's because he "doesn't trust online transactions." Whatever! I looked up the stupid jacket he wanted and get this...


This freaking jacket is $90.00.
 
He wasn't even planning on paying me back! This is where I started laughing even harder. I wouldn't even buy the boyfriend I don't have a $90.00 jacket. Not to mention I'd have to pay for tax and to ship it.
 
 What in the world is he thinking?! "Oh hey, Ashley. We haven't talked in a month, but uh, will you buy me this freaking expensive jacket?" When I told Samie about it, her response killed me. "Does he have a brain?" Hahaha I laughed really hard, because it's so true.

I really needed to share this ridiculous story with the interwebs. I honestly can't believe people are like this. I just feel sorry for the people that actually FALL for stupid stunts like this. Let's just say my dear friend will not be getting his jacket. Pity.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment