Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Naperville, Illinois

Starting June 8, 2012, I will be an official resident of the Naperville community. Also known as the suburbs of Chicago. Does that mean? Why yes, yes it does. I GOT A NANNY JOB!! I googled the city so I could prepare myself for what to expect and my jaw dropped. Look at this.



Gorgeous, right? I'm so excited to live here it's a joke.

I got offered the job about 2 hours ago. I'm going to be working for a family with three kids. Two girls and one boy, ages 8, 5, and 4. I got to meet the family over Skype and they seem like people I could get along with great. I can't wait to meet them in person.

I think the only thing I'm super worried about would be a culture shock so to speak. Utah is such a unique state. Growing up here, I'm not going to know how to handle the city and stuff like that. It's a completely different lifestyle out there! I think it's going to be a really great experience for me, though. It'll teach me a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! That is great! What scares me about big cities is always the traffic. Even SLC is too much sometimes and it's not nearly as big!

    ReplyDelete