Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Date Night With Myself

Tonight, I gave myself a little special treatment. I've been doing really well with the eating healthy thing. I've lost 8 pounds! But I didn't care about eating healthy at ALL tonight. I needed some pampering and I was HUNGRY!!! To start the night off, I got one of my favorite drinks ever. A steamer with caramel and vanilla from Starbucks. (of course!)  Then, I headed over to Cold Stone and got a Peanut Butter Cup Perfection signature ice cream. After Cold Stone I headed to Cafe Rio to pick up a pork barbacoa salad. After I had all the fatty goodness, I headed home. When I got there, I got in my pajamas, turned on Netflix, and just relaxed. It was so nice to not worry about anything and enjoy myself. Sure, I probably ate more calories in one sitting than I do in an entire day, but I don't care! I had a nice night! Like my mother says, it just means I enjoy my own company. I think tonight was definitely a good way to start out the week. Here's to making the rest of it just as good!

I can already tell you that working this off at CrossFit is going to suck.
Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment