Thursday, January 5, 2012

CrushCrushCrush

I do not know why, but the other day I was thinking about all the crushes I had while I was in school. I'm talkin' K - 12. I realized that I remembered every single kid. I think it's kind of funny so I'm going to share.

Pre-School - Golden (he was the neighborhood stud back in his day.)
Kindergarten - Trent
1st - Brad (the new kid everyone fell in love with.)
2nd & 3rd - Tanner (EVERYONE liked Tanner)
4th & 5th - Daniel
6th - Andrew (he ended up being my first date)
7th - Chase
8th & 9th - Alex (who supposedly reads my blog, but it's not like he didn't know. I was SO obvious about it... Hi, Alex!)
10th & 11th - Colton
12th - Rich (also my first kiss)

Post high school crushes are jumbled. I just found it kinda funny I remembered all of them. I thought it'd be entertaining to share. Can any of you remember all your childhood crushes? It's interesting to think about! You should try it.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that those elementary crushes are so true... Like Golden, trent, brad and tanner! Everyone in our grade had crushes on those 4 boys. HAHA! :)

    ReplyDelete