Saturday, January 21, 2012

Biebs In The Coat Closet


I cannot express to you how much I love my job at the high school! I'm full time now and I've been loving every second of it. I've grown better relationships with the students. They think I'm much cooler than I was before. ;]  I also think my coworkers are definitely a huge part as to why I love it so much, though. We're always laughing and joking. We get along great! Some examples of the fun things we do together (when the kids aren't around) are things like playing Just Dance 2 and 3 on the Wii, or hanging pictures of Justin Bieber in our coat closet so we have something beautiful to look at everyday, or just talking and having a good time! I seriously love them. They're the greatest!

Ruthie loves the Biebs!

In case you haven't heard the news yet...
I'M TURNING 20 IN HAWAII!!!
How awesome is that?! My cousin Morgan and I decided earlier this month that we need to get away. We're going to the island Kauai on April 6th to the 16th. My birthday is the 8th! It's going to be a great birthday! We've already booked our flight and hotel. All we're doing now is counting down the days! Something kind of crazy though, the day after we booked our trip, I got this as a fortune...

How crazy is that?! I almost choked when I saw it! It was a true fortune! I loved it so much I saved it!

I do have some goals to reach before I go to Hawaii though. Like getting a smokin' hot body so I can look awesome on the beach. ;] Haha no, it's mostly just a change in lifestyle. I'm still doing CrossFit, and taking up the hobby of rock climbing. (so much fun!) I've been eating healthier too. As hard as it is now, it'll be good for me in the long run. I made a little bit of inspiration for myself that I have to look at everyday.



All in all, I think this year has so far been a pretty great one. I sure hope it's going to stay like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment