Monday, December 26, 2011

Old Fashioned, Ugly Sweaters, And Brothers

Ahhh, yes. The joys of Christmas. Spending time with family, seeing everyone's smiling faces, and the gift of giving. I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know I did.

Old fashion Christmas:
My granpa Anderson has an old cabin that he spent his Summers in back when he was younger. It's a little two room cabin that 8 of them shared. When all of us grandkids were younger, my grandparents would take us out to the cabin on Christmas Eve, and do an "old fashion Christmas" with us.  We would make paper chains and string popcorn and cranberries to decorate the tree with. We haven't done old fashion Christmas since I was in grade school. We finally did it again this year! So. Much. Fun. We made our paper chains, strung our popcorn, and sang carols. It was the best Christmas Eve I've had in a long time! Don't get me wrong, I've always enjoyed Christmas Eve, but this one was just so much fun. I love my family!


Fact:
You work at a school, you wear ugly sweaters.


Family:
The people you love.
Also the people that drive you crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment