Tuesday, November 8, 2011

'Tis The Season!

I don't know why, but Im SO excited for Christmas. I've already got most of my shopping done and I've started listening to Christmas music already. I'm totally not ashamed of this.

 I will assume I'm so excited because Christmas is going to be a whole new experience this year. I have a *not niece and a not sister-in-law! Two new family members! I like them lots. I just can't wait to spend the holiday's with them!

If it wasn't so frowned upon, you better believe my Christmas decorations would be up already. You win this one dad.... But I guess what I'm really trying to say is...

46 days until Christmas!!!





*Definition of not niece and not sister-in-law. My brother has a girlfriend with a baby. She's not my real niece (yet(<-----crossing my fingers!)) But I treat her like she is anyways. Therefore, she's my not niece. Same goes with the not sister-in-law.

1 comment: