Saturday, November 26, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

This is my Thanksgiving post. I know, I know, a little late, but I wanted to do one. It's kind of sad that most of us only say what we're thankful for once a year. I like to think I talk about it more than that, but I'm still not the best. So here it is. What I'm thankful for!


First would be my jobs. No doubt. I. Love. Them. Seriously the best jobs ever. And I'm very lucky to be able to have two with this economy nowadays. 

Next, my family. I cannot stress how much I love them! Especially my dad and brother. My dad has taught me so much, and I'm so glad I can call him my father. And my brother, I just love him. He may not know it, but he really is one of my best friends. I love spending time with him. We always have a good time.

I'm also thankful for the friends I have. My friends are the greatest. From my crazy adventures with Lindsey, fun times with Ashlee and Emily, and spended like 75% of my time with Samantha, I just have the GREATEST friends. We just need to hang out more, guys!

My students. They teach me something new everyday. They help me gain more experience and knowledge. They light up the room and always have big smiles on their faces. They accept me as they're friend and teacher. I couldn't ask for a better class to help out with!

Now for the coworkers. I'm talking from both jobs here. There is sooo much I could say about each one of them, but to sum it up, they just rock! It's hard working in the field we work in, but they're all amazing at what they do.

Last but not least, I'm thankful for a warm house to come home to, a bed to sleep in, food to put in my tummy, and the clothes on my back. 

There is so much more I'm thankful for, but I'm most grateful for these things. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today!

*Artwork done by my students

No comments:

Post a Comment