Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ashley's Log, Stardate 43125.8

I have a lot of loose ends to tie up here.

First, I'm not doing that hair apprenticeship. I was told I got the spot, but she ignored my phone calls over and over, so now I'm back to square one looking for a teacher.

Second, I don't have a personal trainer anymore. I go to CrossFit instead. It's only the best thing ever!

Third, my life might've had 8 months wasted. There's this one guy on his mission, that I've been waiting for, and I'm not sure if he wants anything to do with me anymore. Which is why I've decided to start dating again.

Life is really good for me though! Still love my jobs and all that. I don't do much recreational wise, so that's something I need to change. I'm always working and I need to be able to relax! I'm still serious about my painting offer too, people!

All in all, I love my life, my friends, and my family. I couldn't ask for more. =]

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I miss you sooo much. I feel like we haven't talked about anything in ages. We need to change that.

    ReplyDelete