Wednesday, November 16, 2011

39 Days 'Til Christmas!

So I haven't flat out said it on my blog yet, because I was worried about some people seeing it, but at this point I don't even care. I was waiting for a missionary though. Keyword was. He's been acting so weird the past few weeks. He's just been up and down about everything and sooo confusing. This week's email, he pretty much wrote me off and played the friend card. Sure I'm disappointed, but I'm mostly upset that 8 months of my life was wasted.

I guess this means I'm back in the field! I forget how exciting and terrifying the dating game is though. So uh, if you have any advice, lemme know =]

I'm truly amazed with how much I've grown up this year though. I went from being a jobless, irresponsible bum, to hardworking and responsible. I feel like my outlook on life is so much different than it was in the early months of this year. I was kind of just going with the flow. I didn't have goals for myself, or any desire to move on with things. I was content where I was. I now have goals for myself. I feel like I know what I want to do with my life. Number one goal is earning that money for my schooling! I'm doing very well with saving it up so far, and I think by the time I find someone looking for a hair apprentice, (which I think I may have found someone) I'll be more than ok on funds to start. Once I have my cosmetology license, I'll move on to aesthetics, which was my main goal from the beginning. It's going to take a couple of years for me to get that far, but I'm ready to start learning again. I need to put my life into gear even more than I already have. I really am anxious to start. Having all your friends going to school and moving on with their lives when you have no idea what you want to do with yours is embarrassing. I'm glad I've finally figured it out.

I've already mentioned it so many times, but I really am grateful for my life and the people in it. I'm grateful for my jobs. I'm grateful for my family. I'm just SO grateful! I couldn't be happier at this moment in time.

1 comment:

  1. Ash! I'm glad you are doing so well. I love hearing what you are up to. You are such a sweetheart and I'm so glad I know you. I love you to death!

    ReplyDelete