Thursday, October 13, 2011

Break Me Off A Piece Of That Kit Kat Bar

Jeepers, I stink at this blogging thing lately. I'm just SO busy. I work 7 days a week. I'm always exhausted! I still love my jobs though, so it's ok.

I think I need a rant though. Have you ever wanted to tell somene something, but at the same time you don't? Like if you aren't speaking to someone, but you really want to tell them this certain thing, but you don't want to be the first to give in? It's a tough situation! More annoying than anything.

You know, that's another thing I've been noticing lately. My patience limit is getting tested time after time, and I feel like it's breaking. I'M the one that needs a break!! Luckily I sort of get one next week though, so I think I can hang in there.

I feel like I don't have a life anymore. I work, work, and work, then I have no time for things I like to do in my spare time... Because I have none. Like painting! I have no time to paint! And when I do, I'm too tired. Friends. Well, I have one that I hang out with. But I'm such a bummy/tired person, that we usually just sit and watch movies while I fall asleep. That's not fun for anyone! Also, I NEVER get to see my family anymore. I live in the same house as my dad, but we go days without seeing each other because of our schedules. And my best cousin? FORGET IT!!! Our schedules don't work with each other AT ALL! It makes me so sad though because I would hang out with her multiple times a week, and now, we don't see each other for months at a time. It's the most ridiculous thing. It really is starting to weigh down on me though. I dunno what to do about it anymore, but ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away. I really gotta figure something out though. Cuz like I said, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment