Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Doggy Instinct

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but my grandparents have a home down in Boulder, Utah. It's so beautiful down there. I love going.

My dad and I just spent a few days in Boulder. We went on the Calf Creek upper falls hike while we were there. It's a short and gorgeous hike, but it's extremely strenuous. Going down the trail wasn't bad, but coming back up was a different story. We literally hiked a mountain! I only died a little bit is all.

Sauxie luckily thinks she's a mountain dog, so I was able to bring her on the hike. Boy, am I glad I did! She went swimming for the first time! By force that is... She wouldn't voluntarily swim by herself, so I just helped a bit!


Yeah, funniest thing of my life. It helped her in the long run. It cooled her down for the hike back up.

I was glad to get away for a few days, and spend time with my family. If you've never been to Boulder, I highly recommend going sometime. It's so beautiful and there's so much to do down there. I wouldn't miss out on going for anything! Put it on your "To Travel" list! You'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment