Friday, August 26, 2011

She's 35 In Dog Years



Today is Sauxie's 5th birthday! I wanted to do something special for her since I never remembered her birthday years prior. You see, I didn't meet her until she was about 3 or 4 weeks old. I bought her as soon as I saw her though. I simply fell in love. Since she was so young, I couldn't bring her home with me until the end of September. Anyways, point of the story is I never knew her actual birthday. I learned it last year from a vet visit we had. (the vet is the who I purchased her from) It was after her birthday though, so we couldn't celebrate it. That's why I made it up to her this year!

I know this sounds so stupid, but I love my dog. She's helped me a lot growing up, and she's always there when I'm sad or alone. I may put her in sweaters, talk to her like a baby, and spoil her more than an animal should be spoiled, but she makes me happy.








Sauxie loved her cake! She begged for more! I've never seen her beg for something like that before! She practically licked her tongue raw trying to find crumbs leftover. Good thing she only gets one piece a night so it can last her a while! I love my Sauxie Sou and I'm so glad she's my pup.


I couldn't ask for a better dog! Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment