Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Someone Remembers, Someone Cares; Your Name Is Whispered In Someone's Prayers"

Cole left this morning for Ohio. I've been thinking about it non-stop this whole week. Mostly about how things will go. I have faith that everything is going to be fine. There are always those little "what if's" though. What if he's completely different after the surgery, what if he goes blind, what if it doesn't stop his seizures. What if, what if, what if. It's terrifying. This amazing little boy is about to go through something life altering...AGAIN, good or bad.

I'm SO glad I got to be a small part of his life. I'm glad I got to meet him. I'm glad I got to watch him, play with him, love him. I'm just glad I was so privileged to come to know this child. He's amazing in every way, shape, and form. I wouldn't trade my experiences with him for ANYTHING.

Cole,
Even though we just met not too long ago, I can't stress how much you mean to me. You've touched my heart and I want to give you the world. Cole, you are a fighter, and I know you'll get through this. You are an extremely loved little boy. You deserve nothing but the best. You will get through this. You will get this surgery. You will fight like heck to overcome your seizures as you've already done so much. I'm praying for you, Cole. I'm rooting for you. Know that everyone is on your side, and you're not alone. You're a very special little boy, and your parents are lucky to have you. Stay strong, Cole, Stay strong.
With all my love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment