Thursday, May 5, 2011

Note To Self: Don't Do That.

When someone says "Eyelash extensions change your life," trust them. I couldn't see how something like that could make such change in my life, but I'll tell you what, they made a HUGE change! Time that it took me to do my make-up was cut in half. Not to mention that you could have no make-up on at all and still look like a rock star.
So on that note, let me tell you how they can change you even more. Long story short, I had to remove my extensions today. (I did it the right way though. I used the tweezers and everything) Funny thing is, my natural eyelashes just happen to be in the prime of their new lash cycle, so when I got all the false lashes off, I literally had lil tiny baby things underneath them. I LOOK NAKED! I seriously feel like I can't leave my house because my eyelashes aren't beautiful like they used to be! It makes me so sad that I don't have my princess lashes. I don't think I'm ever going to take of my extensions no matter what happens ever again!
Now here's bummer story #2. My first 5K is in 9 days (May 14th) and I've been running everyday so I can be ready for it. Well I'm running this morning like normal, twisted my foot really funny, and landed on it weird. It didn't hurt that bad, so I just kept running. BAD IDEA. Now I can't walk on it at all. It's all swollen and fat looking. I'm like praying it's not broken. I don't think it is, because I don't know how something like that could break it, but it sure hurts like it is! I'm still going to that 5K though. You can't stop me. I will ride a freaking scooter if I have to, but I am not missing my first 5K! I will finish it by all means necessary. You can count on it.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome you are running one! Which one?
    Sucks about your ankle. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called the "Run For Lindsey" 5k
    Here's a link!
    http://runforlindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete