Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Little Off The Top, Please.

First of all, I need you all to understand why I did what I did. Go watch this video before you continue on. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=15569041 

The deed was done. I took a total of 13-14 inches off my hair, and I'm donating 11 of it.  

I haven't had hair this short since I was 8 years old. It's definitely a big difference. I'm still getting used to it, but I'm warming up to the idea.
I have no clue how to style it, and it frustrates me. That's ok though, all I have to do is practice.
I don't regret what I did, because I know it was for an excellent cause, and hair grows back. I helped two charities at the same time, just by cutting off a little hair. Knowing that doing something so simple, helped someone, is pretty rewarding.


1 comment: