Saturday, April 23, 2011

There's No Hobo In This Harry!

Well, I got a new job. All thanks to my friend Emily. I'm way excited! I start next week. I think it'll be a fun job and I can't wait to start!
I'm way happy about the job and all, but wanna know what sucks? When you go on a date and you think it went really well, but the guy all the sudden stops talking to you. HAH! That's great for my self esteem, don't ya think? Yeah. It makes me feel like crap. I know everyone says "he's not worth it, there's plenty of fish in the sea, blah blah blah" but it's not him as much as it is me. I feel like I'm just not good enough for anyone! I know that's not true, but to tell you the truth, this isn't the first time it's happened to me. Kinda pathetic, right? I dunno what I'm doing wrong! I'll try to stop worrying about it though. It's not something I should let myself get worked up over. I just had to complain a little =]

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."
-Sophia Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment