Saturday, April 9, 2011

"That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most"

I just really love my dad. He made everything all better today.
Yesterday was my Birthday, but it wasn't a very good one. I got to see little Coler Bear and eat dinner with my amazing family! It was really fun, but I felt soooo sick. My Fibro hit me hard. I felt bad though cuz everyone could tell. I was trying really hard to enjoy myself, but I guess I didn't do a very good job. Not to mention my brother preferred to go to a band's concert that he's seen 7 times already, and made me cry, but it's all good. (That's a guilt trip, Ty)
Anyways, today, I was all sorts of bummed about not being able to do more for my Birthday, so my dad ended up taking me out! We went shopping, and rented movies. We spent the whole day together. It was so fun.
My memories are full of little things like that. You know, spending time with my family, having fun, and just loving life! Everything seems so perfect in that one little moment. You just forget about all your worries, and you're as happy as can be.
That's why I love my dad. He helps me live those perfect moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment