Sunday, April 17, 2011

Success? I Think Yes.

So the bake sale was yesterday, and can I just say, it was AMAZING! $3,600 was earned. How awesome is that? Pretty dang awesome if you ask me.


He doesn't look very happy... But he was just tired =]

No kids showed up, so I got to hold the sign! I was so dang good at it, too.

Yeah, we're like the best babysitters, ever! =P

It was great seeing family and friends coming to support his family. Those people are definitely loved and I hope nothing but the best for them! They deserve everything good in their lives that has ever happened to them. They're fighters, and I know little Coler Bear will make it through this!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! $3600 is awesome! Success! You guys put so much work in to it, I'm glad it paid off! I love that photo of you and Cole. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete