Wednesday, April 6, 2011

He Said I Have Strong Ankles

"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Who knew you'd have to raise funds for a fundraiser? It's extremely discouraging. People don't get the fact that it's a BENEFIT concert and they're all "Oh, we'll take 50% of your earnings." Ummmmm...... Hello?? We're trying to earn money, not share it. Oh well. I have to stay positive! Complaining about it isn't going to help.
On a brighter note, my training is really paying off. I set my own personal record tonight. I'm very proud of myself. I've changed my diet completely, I'm training everyday, and I'm actually pushing myself. It's not showing on the outside yet, but that's ok. Who knew charity would keep me so motivated?? It feels great. Helping people is helping me! There's no way I'm giving up. I'm too devoted to stop now!

No comments:

Post a Comment