Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hard Work Pays Off

Some very sad news today, folks. I found out that cute boy from 26.2 Running is gone. He can't tell me I have strong ankles anymore. It's tragic..... Oh well!
Anyways, so training, yeah? Well it's going fantastic. Not only am I noticing my endurance building, but I'm noticing a physical difference too. It feels great! I'll be in shape in no time ;]
I've also mentioned how I'm chopping my hair off very soon, and I've been looking into short hairstyles. I found one I really like.  
What do you think?
It's not much different from the hairstyle I have now, but I gotta stick with something that works for me. I don't want to cut it too short, because I think my face is too round. The length of her hair in the picture is about as short as I'll go. I'm getting anxious for the hair cutting, but it's for a great cause, and it's time for change! Not to mention hair grows back. Mine grows pretty fast too, so I'm not worried at all.
 One month left of long hair! I gotta enjoy it while it lasts!

2 comments:

  1. I think you would look great with that hair! It would fit your face well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete