Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Sam Cassell Phone Home



Yeah, I made that picture. Now, to understand it, let me explain the story behind it.

Sam Cassell is an NBA player. He used to play for the Boston Celtics and everytime I saw him I would scream, "HE LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN!!!"
Seriously, the guy is creepy looking. I used to be terrified of aliens when I was younger, so his look doesn't rest easy with me. I don't like him! Maybe he's a nice guy... But he better cover that crap up before I'll be talking to him.
Anyways, with that said, I got the bright idea of putting Sam Cassell in place of ET. It's probably just funny to me because of my personal opinions on his look, but I laugh everytime.






Come on, you can't tell me he doesn't look like an alien. He totally does.

No comments:

Post a Comment