Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

For this one, I'm choosing two. Long term would be my dad. That man is my hero. Short term, is my cousin Morgan. She's become my best friend in a little over two months. Not that we weren't friends before, our relationship has just gotten stronger over the last little while.



Warning: I'm about to get mushy!


Morgan:





This girl is amazing. She's beautiful, kind, caring, smart, I could go on forever! She's also the reason I've changed my lifestyle completely.
I've always struggled with where I stand as far as religion goes. I just didn't feel like anything was right for me. But that's before I started hanging out with Morgan as much as I do now. Having Sunday dinners and joining her whole family for FHE, really inspired me. I just had this overwhelming feeling that I should give the church another chance. She's helping me so much and I don't even think she knows it.
She's a great influence on me. I've gained confidence in myself, I'm more motivated, and I feel I'm all around a better person because of her.
I'm so blessed to have the amazing family I do.
Morgan, thanks for all you've done for me. I really appreciate it, and I love ya!



My Dad, Keith:





My dad is definitely the rock in my life. He's always there for me, helping me, supporting me. He just wants the best for his kids and he tries his hardest to give it to us. Which he does. My brother and I are so lucky.
My dad shows me that no matter what happens in your life, you need to stay strong. I've never seen anyone as strong as my dad. No matter what is thrown at him, he takes it in stride. He gets through it and never complains.
I've grown so close with my dad over the past couple of years because of what we've been through together. I love him for everything he does and I'm the luckiest girl alive to have a father like him.
 He's my best friend. He's my hero. He's my dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment