Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 01 - A recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

I guess I'm doing this 30 days thing.




  1. There are 3 things you need if I'm with you all the time. Band-Aids, lotion, and chapstick. I'm constantly asking for them.
  2. I hate when people don't pronounce the word "actually." When you say "actuly," it sounds like my name and I'll always turn around and say "What?"
  3. I can never keep the same favorite for more than a month. Like, song, food, soda, stuff like that. I change it so much for fear of getting caught in a routine.
  4. I'm always craving adventure. I wake up in the morning planning out my day on how it can be different than every other day.
  5. I hated school so much, that I told myself I would never go back or be involved with it again. I now work at a school and I'm also doing business with my High School. How's that for ironic?
  6. The whole zodiac thing made me a Pisces when I've been an Aries my whole life. Well, this made me mad and I refuse to say I'm a Pisces.
  7. Boston is like my Disneyland. I love it there.
  8. I've only ever had poodles. I've never had any different type of dog. Total I've had 5.
  9. Probably 75% of the time, you can find me singing.
  10. I wish I would've been able to experience the 50's. I'm always watching old shows.
  11. My family is definitely my top priority in my life. Nothing is more important.
  12. The definition of being in a "fight" with someone for me is being mad at someone without them knowing.
  13. Peer pressure ain't got jack on me! I have my head on straight.
  14. I'm pretty sure that working with people who have mental disabilities is my calling in life. I absolutely love it.
  15. I regret nothing I've done in my life. It's made me who I am today, and I kinda like the way I turned out!


1 comment:

  1. I like you a whole lot! P.s i need to start packing band-aids with me. the other two are covered! ;)

    ReplyDelete